Friday, November 23, 2012

:: 14 Weeks ::

792C5678-FE9D-4131-9145-9FD7AF175495-12176-00000CF8C3F7CBA2-1

HAPPY 14 Weeks!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Here are some of our baby reveal photos. :)
They are lovely. 
Done by Amanda Farrell at A.M. Photography.
12 Weeks in these photos. 
It's been a great life changing 14 so far. 
I'm still sick though. It's eased up and I feel more like myself, but still a day doesn't go by without it. 
 It can be very intimidating going through these changes, so I'm trying hard to just take it a day at a time. I continue to think about all the mama's that have gone before me. You are my inspiration. Seriously. :)

Thank you for celebrating with us as we embark on this new journey. 

4 comments:

  1. Van you look glowing. I would love to know where you purchased the gold dress in your photo above...i love it! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi there! Thanks for the sweet comment! :) I had recently bought this dress at JC Penny's! I was on the search for the perfect one for the pictures, and was shocked to find it there!

      Delete
    3. oh great! I'll have to stop in my local Penny's and see if they have it. Thank you!

      Delete