:: Here are the rules ::
1. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you asked you
2. Give 11 random facts about yourself
3. Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees to answers
:: My answers to Megan's questions ::
1. what is one of your life goals?
To finish my college degree in business management (currently a junior, slowly but surely) and eventually pursue a masters degree as well.
2. do you consider yourself a hipster?
Ha, no. :)
3. what is the best concert you've ever been to?
The Mars Volta concert.
4. if you were to road trip, where would you go?
Sunny Florida. The beach is sounding really good right about now.
5. are you an american idol watcher? who's your fave this year?
No, I've never been a consistent watcher, and I don't know who is even on the show right now.
6. what is your favorite season?
I love spring and summer. I LOVE sunshine. :)
7. what is your dream job?
I've always wanted to be able to speak/teach people about the Bible. Someone who encourages others in there walk of faith.
8. what would your day look like if it were all up to you?
Sleep in a little bit, workout, starbucks, devotionals, target, crafts, etc. ;)
9. how do you feel about the hunger games?
I haven't read the books, and have only seen the movie. It was good, but strange too. Some of it I didn't enjoy, but I think the concept is interesting and thought provoking.
10. do you like to cook? what's your favorite meal?
Cooking isn't my favorite. I pretty much dread having to make dinner. Thankfully my hubby is pretty helpful with dinners. We use this website - which has helped us A LOT with our cooking skills. The Fresh 20. A favorite meal: can't go wrong with the Chicken Parmesan from Olive Garden.
11. were you more of a tomboy or princess growing up?
I was a mixture of both. I didn't mind getting dirty, but I did love girly things too.
:: 11 random facts about me ::
1. I love coffee (Starbucks in particular)
2. I enjoy running
3. I'm the oldest of 3 other siblings; our ages range from 28, 19, 12 & 9yrs old (quite a gap)
4. I've been to NYC during New Years Eve. We got to be on stage with Giuliana & Bill Rancic. My hubby and I ended up being on TV while kissing when the ball dropped. Really neat experience. Check it out here-> NY Eve
5. I've been to Paris with my hubby
6. I have two Shih-Tzu's - Bailey & Leonidas
7. I used to FEAR being pregnant, but now being 29 weeks I've realized it's not as scary as I anticipated (thank you Lord)
8. I LOVE brownies
9. My husband and I met in youth group when we were 16 or 17
10. My father passed away when I was 16. Miss him, but I know he's in a better place
11. I really wish I could sing and play the piano!
:: My nominees ::
1. What is a favorite childhood memory you have?
2. Were you more of a tomboy or princess growing up?
3. What is a dream you have?
4. What is an accomplishment you are proud of?
5. Whose a hero in your life?
6. What is one fear you have?
7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
8. Do you have a current favorite TV show, if so, what is it?
9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
10. Do you like to cook or bake?
11. What's an interesting fact about yourself?
Thanks for participating! Can't wait to read your answers. :)