Kevin and I have had the privilege of getting to spend time with good friends/family from Michigan for the past week/weekend or so. Michael, Matt, and Sarah all drove down here to visit us! It worked out great, because Sarah's parents live in Lynchburg now, so she has been able to spend time with them too.
It has been so nice having a piece of 'home' here in Lynchburg, but having all of them here has made me realize how much I miss my family in Michigan. :( Thankfully, we will most likely be spending a week in Michigan around Thanksgiving time (depending, if work approves it or not).
The things we have done while they were here:
- Out to eat - La Caretta (favorite), Panera, Five Guys, Olive Garden, and Friday's
- Movie - watching playing party
- Sarah and I had a girls day- her and I ate at Panera, went and got our nails painted, went to Target, went to Michael's to pick out beads to make make necklaces. That was fun, I enjoyed showing Sarah how to make a necklace and she did great! They both turned out really pretty (in my opinion).
- The boys had a boys day- Five Guys, then home to watch movies..
- Cut Michael's hair & gave him a wardrobe makeover - let me say that the wardrobe and all was his idea! It was really fun to be apart of it though.
That about sums up what we have been up to with everyone. :)
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of our adventures together. (wish I would have taken more though)