Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Remnant Reading (R&R) & more

Dear friend, 

I want to invite you again: 

 Get connected. Get accountable. Make this year different. 

I want to invite you along...
I want to invite you to make 2013 different...
I want to invite you to become the remnant...
I want to invite you to experience God's truth this year...
I want to invite you to experience your fathers love...
I want to invite you to forward moving...
I want to invite you to change...
I want to invite you to love...
I want to invite you to strength...
I want to invite you to peace...
I want to invite you to becoming the warrior your heart was made to be...

I wanted to extend the offer again. 
It's never too late. 
If you can't or simply don't want to meet in person like the previous invite stated we'd be doing.
We've begun a private group on Facebook (Remnant Reading &more...)
where you can find encouragement 
and resources you need there without having to meet in person once a month.
Meet other women who are journeying through the Word too.
If you would like to be added to the group on FB let me know. 
Private message me through Facebook
OR
 Get connected. Get accountable. Make this year different.
Love, Melanie
Something shared on R&R today:
"You hear God's Word, but then you speak God's Word, so you can do God's Word. Your faith will be activated when you begin to say what God says." - Faith Confessions - S.Furtick

Speaking God's Word out loud isn't something I have a habit of doing. I'd really like to start doing it much more. There is so much power in our words. I love how Steven puts it in perspective.

What is one thing you'd like to see God's Word fulfill in your life?


To answer my own question above: I would like to speak freedom from jealousy over my life. I don't struggle with this too often, but when I do, it really has a way of bringing me down hard. I begin feeling hopeless and worthless; simply not good enough to be anyone or anything special. It puts me in a dark place where love and peace are hidden. I want to choose love instead of jealousy. Ultimately I think it boils down to not being focused on "self". Less of me. More of Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment