Sunday, December 5, 2010

[a great] marriage...

...is something God has blessed me with. :)

Kevin and I recently attended our first marriage retreat at the Berry Hill Resort {VERY COOL PLACE}. It was awesome. I'm really hoping BWood will do them more!! [wink::wink::hint::hint::]  - I know we aren't the only ones who appreciated it. :)

The main concept that I took away from the retreat - was to be all in with all of my heart. Below you will see a heart diagram and what facets of our hearts should be all in.

It was a great time, and I look forward to growing more and more with the love of my life.

Thank you Lord for him.

[Random pictures]

Photobucket
CREEPY EYES
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
.Picnic with friends.
Photobucket
.Made Bird Houses, as a team effort challenge...believe me, IT WAS Challenging.
Photobucket
.Millions of him.
Photobucket
.All Ready for the Dinner Date Night.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
.At Dinner.
Photobucket
Photobucket
.Exploring.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket