Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Did you know?

Today is the day....
I turn 26. ---> Wow. 
26 seems old[er] when you think about how close it's getting to 30, BUT counting back it's only 10 years away from 16! so come on now, it ain't old! I hate when people say the 20's are old. YOU FEED LIES. 

Anyways, just wanted to share some facts that might interest you. 

|Me|mē| |mi| |miː||ˈˈɛm ˈi| 

.Born.
NOVEMBER 2 1984 
{a beautiful month} [a crazy day] {a hopeful year}

&

.Mother / Father.
Chantel Pandora (19) - Terry Royce (21)
{i have her eyes} [i have his dark features]

&

.Birthed in / Raised in.
Texas - Michigan
[hot] {cold}

&

.Maiden / Married.
 Finch - Van Wynsberg
{easy} [hard]
Melanie Ann
pronounced MEL-a-nee / pronounced an

&

.Meaning in a name.
Black - Yes my name translates as Black.
{it's in my nature; literally} [i hate brown on me; it all makes sense now]


.Ironically / I was born on.
The Day of the Dead - & [some] Election Days
[interesting; glad I'm a Christian] {even !scarier!} 

&

.Born on.
My G-pa & G-ma Finch's wedding anniversary
{= favorite grandchild} [loved]

.What HE |hē| |hi| |(h)i| |hiː|says about |mē|.

.You are mine.

{I am nothing / without him}
nothing |ˈnəθi ng |
not anythingno single thing 
• something of no importance or concern
• (in calculationsno amountzero.

.BUT.
I am everything |ˈevrēˌθi ng | in Him 
• all things of importancea great deal 
• the most important thing or aspect

.Proof. |for you too|

  7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
   Where can I flee from your presence?  
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
   if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. 
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
   if I settle on the far side of the sea, 
10 even there your hand will guide me,
   your right hand will hold me fast. 
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
   and the light become night around me,” 
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
   the night will shine like the day,
   for darkness is as light to you.

Not even the blackness of my name, the darkness of my youth, the pain in my existence, the sin I have committed, can keep me from you. [my added version]

13 For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well. 
15 My frame was not hidden from you
   when I was made in the secret place,
   when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. 
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
   all the days ordained for me were written in your book
   before one of them came to be. 
17 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God!
   How vast is the sum of them! 
18 Were I to count them,
   they would outnumber the grains of sand—
   when I awake, I am still with you.

Thank you for the 9,490 days [and more] 
that you have never forsaken.
The 26 years. The endless moments of your presence in my life.
.I am {Melanie}. [everything] I am, because of you; 
the author and perfecter of my faith. 

Thank you...
for taking this Black, Day of the Dead, Election-feared-freak of a girl
& making her,
your own. 
Photobucket

Ps. I did Vote today.