Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This made my day...

...And made me cry.

So I have been in a bad mood all day. I've been stuffing some negative emotions lately, and today it has started to take toll on my body; anxiety has crept in.
I HATE being/feeling anxious. :(
Anyways, today has felt like a very long crappy day. One of those days you wish you could just cry to get it all out, but it won't come out, because you just can't let it. Yeah that's me today.
Well a friend of mine {Erin} posted a link to this video on YouTube & I'm so glad she did. The video has helped soften my harden heart, and ease a little bit of the anxiousness inside me.
Hope you enjoy it like I did! :)



“Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For His sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ and become one with him. I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith in Christ. For God’s way of making us right with himself depends on faith.”
Philippians 3:8-9

3 comments:

  1. sorry to hear your day wass so blah. hoping it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( Sorry your day is a crummy one!! I hope things will get better and that you will be able to cry it out (because, yes, sometimes that is the best release and the problem is easier to get over once the tears are gone...I know that feeling all too well!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys for the comments. It always means a lot to know people care. :)

    ReplyDelete