Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Through his Lens

Photobucket
Kev took these pictures. of me. & of spring. feels selfish to post pictures of myself, but Kevin took them, we had fun, and I thought they turned out pretty good considering we were hanging out in the bathroom.. weirdos, I know. that's normal for us. were strange, but I'm sure everyone else is too. :) 
Anyways, I love this picture Kevin captured of spring. I currently have it set as my computer background. 
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
I had fun editing this one
Photobucket

Photobucket

We both liked this on best, because it turned out weird.
Photobucket
The photographer & his muse :)
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. lol. cute pic of the two of you together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brain!! Haven't seen you around church! you still in the burg?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! And we find ourselves saying often, "people must think we are weird!" It's all about perception :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly! lol Love your new addition! He's too cute! hopefully Lily will think so too! winkwink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pic of you with your hands on your hips...SKINNY!! way to go!!

    ReplyDelete