Tuesday, August 26, 2008

House Update - New Seating Additions & more.

(I took this picture of the art work on our living room wall - I edited the picture so it would pop, I thought it was neat so I wanted to include it in this entry)

Kevin and I decided it was time to get rid of the old couches and update to some new ones that would match better (if you know me I am a matching freak) plus we wanted something that would allow more space to sit for when guests are over.
We sold our old couches on Craig's List and then found our new ones on Craig's List. :)
We bought them from a guy in the heart of DC who is moving to CA and needed to sell them fast. It was a crazy trip!! Their is a funny/good story to go along with it, but I don't think I have time to go into detail about it on here (if your interested when you see me in person I would love to share it). Anyways, we bought them and love them. The couch is a great fit and it has never been exposed to cigarettes or pets , which was very important to us. I am proud of our pups, they have been doing really good at staying off the couch (and it WILL stay that way).

Here are some of the pictures I took - enjoy!
Oh, and I forgot to mention that when we got to DC, the guy decided to give us his coffee table for FREE!! That was a blessing!..



New seat in the nook area


3 comments:

  1. wow...!! I like your new spiffy couch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the couch! Definitely worth the trip:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment! I love color too which is why I'm now in love with your home! Great style!

    ReplyDelete