Wednesday, February 29, 2012

In ONE sentence...

...share what God is teaching you at this time.


Mine: To be CONSTANT in the WORD!

Matthew 4:4 - Man cannot live by bread alone. He must feed off every Word that proceeds the mouth of God.

Photobucket
Zephany, Pilgrimage Collection

I found this picture online when searching the word pilgrimage. I love it.
To me this painting symbolizes, wounds, faith, grace, strength, beauty, and war all in one. 
As Christians, that's a lot of what we represent. 
We're on a continuous pilgrimage. 
Although our path is narrow, our hope is wide. 
Often times I get discouraged, trying to figure out what carrying my cross actually looks like daily, but then again I'm reminded, I don't have to take the lead on that, Christ in me has already gone before me.
I just need to simply follow.  
He is the author and perfecter of our faith. 
Hebrews 12:2
Keep pressing. 
He is the perfect leader. 
The perfect guide. 
The perfect companion. 
The perfect role-model.
The perfect inspiration. 
The perfect peace. 
The perfect faith. 
The perfect hope. 
The perfect truth. 
The perfect friend. 
The perfect helper. 
The perfect strength. 
The perfect anchor. 
Simply, perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment