Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wind of the weekend

Photobucket
Last weekend I took a lot of pictures of Bailey & Leonidas. I was having fun with it, and it just seemed to be working out well. Also took some random pics outside - it was windy & made for a fun photo-op (See pictures above 'Racing The Wind'). We hung outside a lot of the day because it was beautiful & because Kevin got a new lawnmower... his first one ever. He's become such a man. ;o) lol
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Even little doggies love the wind :)Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous that Kevin has a lawn mower!! I can't wait until I have a lawn and a lawn mower!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, Yeah it was SO NEEDED! Last summer we had to borrow one every time the lawn needed cutting.. that got old. But thankfully we were able to buy one this year!

    Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete